Are you Hispanic, Black/African American or Asian?
You may qualify for this study. Contact us for more information.
The Lixilan-D (Diversity) study is comparing the safety of Soliqua™ 100/33 versus Lantus® in ethnically/racially diverse patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled on basal insulin and oral antidiabetic agents.
You may be eligible to participate in the Lixilan-D (Diversity) study if:
- You are diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You A1C level is between 7.5% – 10%
- You are taking basal insulin with up to two oral anti-diabetes medications
Eligible participants will receive:
- Study medication and supplies
- Time and travel stipend
No out-of-pocket expenses for study related items!
Call (941) 764-9110 to find out if you qualify.